Many homes throughout Western New York use hot water boilers to provide heat for baseboard, radiator, and radiant heating systems. Boiler heat offers an effective and comfortable means of keeping your home warm during wintry weather. There have been dramatic advances in boiler technology over the past 10 to 15 years. The result is significant improvements in efficiency, safety, and dependability.
- State-of-the-art modulating combustion technology, adjusts the boiler burner to the exact size required to match building load.
- Seasonal efficiencies as high as 95%, which means far less natural gas is used and homeowners save money. In fact, the typical 20-year-old boiler has an average efficiency of 70%. If your current annual heating bill is $1,500, that means a new boiler could save you as much s $540 per year. And every year that the cost per unit of gas increases, the new 95% boiler will save you more.
- Outdoor temperature reset controls provide additional savings by adjusting the water supply temperature to outside temperature for best possible fuel economy.
- Sealed combustion draws fresh air directly from outside for combustion instead of from inside the home.
- “Green Friendly,” which means new high efficiency boilers from Warm & Fuzzy reduce CO and NOx emissions (acid rain and smog components) by more than 30% and 50% respectively.
- When coupled with an indirect water heater, a high efficiency boiler from Warm & Fuzzy can provide an abundance of hot water for every household need, at a very low cost.
- High efficiency boilers from Warm & Fuzzy are compact, quiet, and last a lifetime.